U.S. general reportedly viewed Afghan device as 'just another bomb'
- McConnell: Syrian President Bashar Assad 'is a mass murderer'
- Man says brother might be among 4 dead in NY
- Global chemical weapons experts in Turkey to investigate Assad's attack
- Microsoft Says Users Are Protected From Alleged NSA Malware
- Coutinho defied club wishes to play v Stoke
- NY could force Uber to change its policy on tipping drivers
- Sunderland 2-2 West Ham: Moyes's super-sub
- Russian Federation responsible 'by proxy' for suspected Syrian chemical attack: United Kingdom minister
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will ship without Bixby voice control
- Iranian President Rouhani registers to run in May for second term
- Baseball Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of Jackie Robinson
- Fire At Major Las Vegas Hotel Shuts Down The Strip
- BC party leaders slamming opponents' spending promises on campaign trail
- Despite tough talk on North Korea, Trump's options limited
- Google Photos now has video stabilizer, may be integrated to Google+